Beer is a very good source of certain minerals that play essential roles in various metabolic processes. If taken in moderate quantities, it can definitely boost your health in a number of ways. Beer is an alcoholic beverage that people usually prefer to drink with certain meals in North America and Europe. It has a greater protein and vitamin B content than wine, while its antioxidant content is equivalent to that of wine. Hops, a major component for brewing beer, are rich sources of flavonoids, which are potent antioxidants.
Health Benefits On Beer :
1. Reduced Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases: Beer contains vitamin B6, which protects against heart diseases by preventing the build-up of a compound called homocysteine.
2. Prevention of Anemia: Beer is a good source of vitamin B12 and folic acid, a deficiency of which may lead to anemia. Vitamin B12 is also essential for maintaining normal growth, good memory and concentration.
3. Stress Buster: Like other alcohols, beer is shown to reduce stress, and facilitates sleep.
4. Beer as a cold remedy Drinking warm beer is an excellent cold remedy! When barley is warmed up it improves blood circulation and helps you breathe when you feel congested. It also provides relief for joint pain and boosts your immunity. So, how do you prepare it? Heat a bottle of beer in a double boiler and then add four small teaspoons of honey.
5. Beer makes skin more beautiful Good news for women! Certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler.
There aren't any comments yet.